One ticket to the Midwest Modern 2019 Home Tour. As a ticket holder, you will take a self-guided tour of four (4) houses in the Greater Des Moines area. Get styling inspiration and discover the history of mid-century design!
YOU GET: Access to the four participating homes + one free drink ticket. A map of the homes and sponsoring vintage shops will be included.
- Home Tour: Four mid-century homes in Des Moines. Tickets only valid at participating homes from 12 PM to 5 PM on 9/22/19.
- Complimentary drink ticket: Good for one (1) signature Midwest Modern cocktail at Hello, Marjorie from 7 PM to 9 PM on 9/21/19. The signature cocktails offered this year are a vodka martini or Aloha Marjorie.
This is not a digital ticket. If ordered before 9/15/19, you will receive a ticket booklet in the mail that will include the addresses of each house. After that deadline, tickets must be picked up locally. Tickets will begin shipping Thursday, September 5.
You must purchase one ticket per person attending.
Houses are not childproof. Children over the age of 2 require a ticket.
2019 Home Tour
Included with your purchase:
- One ticket booklet to the 4 homes on the 2019 tour
- One complimentary Midwest Modern cocktail at Hello, Marjorie (valid 7-9 PM on 9/21/19)
- One map of shops and homes
The four homes included on this tour are:
- Better Homes & Gardens (1957)
- Garden Party (1956)
- Usonian-Style Home (1958)
- Bachelor Pad (1956)
The tour is self-guided. This means that transportation between the destinations is not provided. The tour runs Sunday, September 22, from 12 PM to 5 PM.
Generally speaking, interior photography is prohibited. This rule may vary between homes and can differ at the homeowner's discretion. Houses are not childproof and children over the age of 2 require a ticket.